Welcome to the San Jose Doubletree by Hilton, host hotel for Costume-Con 39! Please use the link below to make your room reservation.
If you have trouble scheduling nights before/after the convention (known as “shoulder” nights) on the 20th and 25th, go ahead and make a reservation for the other nights you want. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number and what date(s) you need and a Chair will work with the hotel event coordinator directly to manually add the date(s) to your reservation.
- Sprigs (casual dining)
- Spencers (steaks and chops)
- 2050 Lobby Lounge & Bar
- 48 Wine Bar
- Sushi & Sake Bar.
There are walkable food options as well.
- Parking fees are $17 per day.
- Hotel guests may have in-and-out privileges. Day guests do not have in-and-out privileges.
- Valet is not available.
- Pets are welcome!
- There is a $75 non-refundable deposit and a weight limit of 50 pounds.
- This $75 fee is subject to occupancy tax.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Will there be a “hospitality floor” or area? Yes, we will have a designated hospitality area, and you can ask about using space there for hosting an event.
We will keep adding questions as folks ask us!