Costume-Con 39 will be at the Doubletree San Jose (DTSJ) from April 23rd – 26th, 2021. We will have shoulder nights available, particularly for Thursday April 22nd.
The Doubletree is part of the Hilton chain. Hilton Honors member benefits include free wi-fi. There is no cost to join the Honors program.
Food options at the hotel include: Sprigs (casual dining), Spencers (steaks and chops), 2050 Lobby Lounge & Bar, 48 Wine Bar, and the Sushi & Sake Bar.
- Parking fees are $17 per day.
- Hotel guests may have in-and-out privileges. Day guests do not have in-and-out privileges.
- Valet is not available.
- Pets are welcome!
- There is a $75 non-refundable deposit and a weight limit of 50 pounds.
- This $75 fee is subject to occupancy tax.
Other Frequently Asked Questions
- Are there artificial fragrances used in this hotel? No, we have been assured that no artificial fragrances are used
- Will there be a “hospitality floor” or area? Yes, we will have a designated hospitality area, and you can ask about using space there for hosting an event.
We will keep adding questions as folks ask us!