Do you know the way to San Jose?
Whether by plane, train, or car, it’s easy to get here.
- Mineta San Jose International Airport (SJC) is less than a mile from the hotel, and there is a free courtesy shuttle that runs every 20 minutes from the airport to the hotel. If you prefer to use a rideshare service or a taxi, the airport is approximately a five minute ride from the hotel. The hotel is 0.6 of a mile from the airport.
- San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is 35 miles from the hotel. You can take the Caltrain to the Santa Clara station – see below. Rideshare services are of course available, and the trek door-to-door is approximately 45 minutes in medium traffic.
- Metropolitan Oakland International Airport (OAK) is 30 miles from the hotel. You can take BART about 2/3 of the way and then options vary – see below. Rideshare services are of course available, and the trek door-to-door is approximately 45 minutes in medium traffic.
- If you cannot fly into SJC, we recommend flying into San Francisco International Airport (SFO).
- Amtrak trains and Caltrain stop in both San Jose (downtown, Diridon Station) and Santa Clara. It’s about 3 miles (around the airport perimeter) from Santa Clara to the hotel. It’s about 5 miles from Diridon to the hotel. The VTA Airport Flyer #10 bus is free from Santa Clara to the Airport (runs every 15 minutes or so), and then you can grab the hotel shuttle. The VTA Light Rail green line stops at Diridon Station.
- BART stops in Fremont, which is about 13 miles from the hotel. From there, the VTA #180 express bus to Civic Center (which is *not* in downtown San Jose), and then two stops on Light Rail to the Metro/Airport station. You want to be heading to Mountain View or Alum Rock, depending on which train arrives first.
- VTA Light Rail has three lines, but they all are the same going down 1st St. You will need to get off at the Metro/Airport station and from there, it is approximately a quarter mile walk.
- From the North (the Peninsula), take US-101 South to exit 389, Brokaw Road / First Street. Take the immediate right onto Airport Parkway, and then the immediate right onto Gateway Place. The hotel is on your right
- From the South (or the East Bay)
- take US-101 North to the exit 389B, Brokaw Road. Turn left onto Brokaw, which becomes Airport Parkway after crossing under the freeway. Take the right onto Gateway Place, and the hotel is on your right.
- take CA-87 North to exit 8, Mineta San Jose Int’l Airport / Skyport Drive. Turn Right onto Skyport and turn Left at the next light onto Technology. Proceed straight approx. 1/2 mile, cross Airport Parkway, the hotel will be on the right.